Our quest for quality
Billington International Ltd is committed to ensuring the highest standards possible in the quality of products we supply.
To this end we have implemented the following stringent checks at key points in our supply chain:
- Our products are inspected at the point of production to ensure they meet with our exacting specification, within normal tolerance parameters.
- Further inspection is carried out when the products are delivered to port in the UK to ensure there has been no damage or movement in transit.
- The final quality inspection is carried out at our warehouse prior to goods being despatched to the customer.
The Billington International Ltd Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles :
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well.
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and meeting delivery deadlines.• Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys.
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability
through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.
Billington International Ltd strives to be the best provider of pallet collars and accessories in the industry. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in Billington International Ltd is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.