Wooden Pallet Collars
What is a wooden pallet collar?
- A wooden pallet collar is made up of four panels of wood approximately 190mm high, hinged at each corner enabling it to fold flat when not in use. It can be quickly opened out and fitted onto a pallet to create a strong wooden box. The wooden pallet collar is opened out and using the lugs protruding from each hinge, the collar is located onto the pallet to form a strong, durable box. To increase the height of the ‘box’ sides simply add another collar on top.
- Standard sizes are available for immediate delivery from stock in a wide range of qualities and prices to suit every application.
- Wooden pallet collars can be used in any warehouse racking system where a pallet is used. The sides of the container are adjusted gradually as products are placed inside, eliminating the need to bend over high bin sides.
- For more information please contact us.
NEW PALLET COLLARS ARE HEAT TREATED TO MEET PHYTOSANITARY REGULATIONS (ISPM 15) - THIS IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT WHEN SHIPPING OVERSEAS.
Click here for more info
How can wooden pallet collars benefit your company:
- Pallet collars can be printed with company names and logos.
- They are strong, durable, re-usable, recyclable and eco friendly
- Collars are space saving, collapsible and stackable.
- The collars prevent spillage and damage, ensuring that irregular items are secured.
- CO2 levels are reduced by maximising truck loads when transporting pallet collars.